Strange Account

So, anyone know what’s up with this account? I was supposedly not facing A.I. but came up against this opponent. Level 12? Only has a 4 creature team? But is somehow in that arena? Bizarre.

3 Likes

Ive heard of this happening before. Some players make new accounts and specifically only dart 4 dinosaurs they want on their team so that during battle it will always be the same 4. Since you must have 4 dinosaurs in order to join the battle arena, they stop after getting the 4 they want. This way, they avoid having the 8 dinosaurs that get randomly rotated for each fight.

hes been around for awhile now. he purposely only unlocked those 4 dinos since all you are required to have are 4 dinos to fight in the arenas. so he doesn’t have a team of 8 and this line up is picked everytime.

6 Likes

The legend Batman.

4 Likes

@zBatman has that team.

Maybe search for a similar topic next time? Lol

2 Likes

This is me! :sunglasses:
Not the only 4 dino account anymore, just the original.

12 Likes

Yep I have a topic on him too

1 Like

Usually there is a good gap between post about me… 1 before yours was like 2 months ago. These two were back to back and Two guilds tried recruiting me after your post, lol.

6 Likes

Nice to meet ya @zBatman. That’s such a genius strategy. Makes it pretty easy I would suspect only needing to run one style of battle I do have a question. How many Dino’s could you unlock?

4 Likes

That’s what I call a GeniusStrategy.

3 Likes

I appreciate it! Also Youtube ”JWA Batman” I have a video on there showing all dinos that can be created, how many more left to find.
Edit: Here it is https://youtu.be/zSVsUiseUaI @Boilervol2011

1 Like

Thank you thank you!

1 Like

that tournament performance months ago i understood… but ARENA??

how got 5503 trophies with vraptor, irri2, dimorph and rex?
:scream:

@AndreMR Last season it was 5793, lol.
Why doesn’t it make sense for the regular arena? I’ve always been pretty high in the arena.
I have a decent strategy. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

yes, but how can this team beat thor, tryko, erlidom, dioraja, draco, magna, spyx…
:scream:

give us some battle video. :scream_cat:

A stroke of genius is what this strategy is all about. My one question @zBatman is are these dinos boosted to the max or not? Just wondering

@AndreMR Youtube “JWA Batman” there are a few fights, I’ll be adding another one tonight or tomorrow of a few newer fights.

@SicilianBeast Not max boosted but they are boosted. there is a video showing all boost for each dino as well.

7 Likes

Oh they are. 143 Rex, 161 irri, forget dimos speed and 166 velo

Well not fully maxed but pretty dang close

2 Likes

Good to go. Thanks for answering my question. It was bothering me for some time.

1 Like