Ludia Forums

Strange Drone Graphics Glitch - To Infinity and Beyond!

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Strange Glitched Screen After Drone Launch

Area is was found in: Map. DNA Collection

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Not sure if I can. Happened only once so far.
Step 2 - See dino, launch drone to get DNA. Touch does not work, shows infinity symbol. Non-existent misspelled dino name, and 999 darts (that I do not have). Looks like maybe a debug screen. Wish the screen worked, looks like I would have gotten a lot of DNA :slight_smile:
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Only once so far

What type of device are you using: Samsung Galaxy S8

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Curious. Anything on this bizarre glitch? Has anyone else see this? is it a debug issue?

This is really just an old glitch found in the games code. Basically, we were once gonna have metriacantohosaurus, but the concept was scraped. I think @OrigamiRobot might be able to explain better as he digs into the code a LOT

1 Like

Interesting, so I just happen to end up in some random code? Hey, that’s kind of cool actually!

What’s that hybrid? I never seen that name before

Ya pretty much

Hello, jvpeters. This visual issue has been brought up before. I can confirm that this dino does not exist in our database. If this still occurs, performing a complete application reboot should resolve this (this means closing the game, clearing it from your background apps, and then relaunching the app). For more details, don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com. Thank you!

1 Like