Strangely boosted dinos

I don’t mind if it’s yours or just an opponent’s. Show me weirdly boosted dinos!

I’ll start. This (not a bot) Triceratops Gen 2 was in the library with me. Strange dino to boost, but I guess they’ll do pretty darn well in the upcoming tournament!

6 Likes

One of mine

And I think this one was from a tournament.

4 Likes

Screenshot_20200309-212343
This is one that i found strange

I have a boosted Triceratops, Velo, T-Rex, Baryonyx, and probably other stuff that I use for tourneys.
Wouldn’t use it in the arena though. Not sure why they did that.

Fought a level 26 Stegosaurus with a speed of 142. Also fought a level 24 Velo with a speed of 150 and what a pain in the butt it was

3 Likes

15 Likes

I love it.
how does it fair in the arena?

It kills maximas below 9.1k and and t20 hp trykos and dios. Also gemi’s below 9.9k. It also can one-shot most low hp magnas. It’s an awesome lead. And if doesn’t kill what it’s against. It’s set up

1 Like

Secodonto to maxima:

I gave you life … and I can take it away :joy:

11 Likes

are you still fighting only against other near top players in arena, like you said some updates ago (about matchmaker)?

i ask because: if it’s still like that, all of you at top can know your opponent’s teams (from general leaderboard if outside own alliance), than properly prepare strategy knowing who you would fight.

you can for example know if three players around have maximas above X hp or tryko above X tier and prepare a perfect counter.

:thinking:

2 Likes

It is a slightly larger pool now. But still the same variety of creatures and most are identical or close to being the same in their setup. So it is much easier now to plan your team accordingly

2 Likes

I thought that was mine for a moment. :laughing:
Screenshot_20200306-015046

1 Like

received_221663628977929

Fought this one in the arena, a real pain

4 Likes

An absolute queen.

1 Like

Got two old friends today

1 Like

Screenshot_20191227-231405_JW Alive

fought this back in December

Screenshot_20200313-023821
My opponent: Is confused. Sends Thor out. Wastes IC on Kapro. Erlidom comes out to wipe out Thor.

That seco… scares me :scream:.

1 Like