Ludia Forums

Strengthen or Deepen?

Should I strengthen or deepen my lineup?
Due to my recent F4F event and just progress I wanted to ask my fellow forum members for advice !
Thanks in advance
Also I am currently waiting on 2 ceratosaurus and 2 erlikosaurus that are in the hatchery

1 Like

I think you will have a mix of answers here depending on peoples play styles, as you know those dime 10s are so helpful both in tournaments and PvE but personally I would deepen your lineup a bit more before working on strengthening.

If your strengthening your lineup you will need creatures there that can ‘stand in’ where that creature was that you strengthened if that makes sense.

But to also add if your completing PvE and tournaments quite easily now where theres creatures left over then that’s the time you can afford to work on strengthening.

1 Like

Do u mean if I evolve something another dino needs to be able to take its place?

1 Like

That’s it yeah, explained alot better I’m pretty tired sorry :sweat_smile:

If you want a suggestion I’d say add some ostapo 20s to your lineup if you have the dna reserve.

1 Like

Yh same. :sleeping:
Right now I am trying to get lp as fast as I can and Get Lucky and get lands
Ok I’ll add ostapos to 20 when possible

1 Like

Remember its 15 percent off hybrids for non VIPs tomorrow aswell

Also I’ve been adding maxed tourney creatures to my lineups aswell which has been saving me dna and they help heaps in PvE and tournament runs, just a suggestion if your wanted to add depth.

1 Like

Right. Time to save over 10k DNA in 19hrs

Should be easy enough

1 Like

1 Like

@Raptor43577 agreed