Strike Battles & Update Questions

I hate to be that person who doesn’t know about Strike Battles, but I am that person who doesn’t know about Strike Battles! :confused: Please, more information would be so welcome! Where are they? When are they? Who are they? Will we lose our creatures if we lose the battle? Are they just in the evening & morning? Will the locations change, or will they be static locales like Pokemon Gyms? Any thing I am forgetting to ask? Thank you! I LOVE the update and can’t wait to see what is around this “corner.” It is all new to me and I am having far too much fun for someone who gets beat up as often as I do. :joy: Look forward to learning more and bumping into some of you around the battle grounds!

There will be arenas that will spawn randomly, with multiple rarities (Common and rare confirmed, Epic, Legendary and Unique plausible). You’ll have to fight multiple randomly generated teams inside the arena. If you complete all the fight with less than 3 losses, you’ll get a reward.
At the start of the battle, you’ll choose 4 out of your 8 dinos, which allows to adapt to the enmy team :
A subtility that i noticed in the beta videos is that arenas have a theme. For example, one fought an arena in which all the teams were filled of apatosaurus and similar dinos.

" Will the locations change, or will they be static locales like Pokemon Gyms?" Like event drops, they will probably spawn randomly, then never move again.

“Will we lose our creatures if we lose the battle?” NO !!! this is probably the last thing Ludia could do.

"Are they just in the evening & morning? " According to the fact that there will be “Daybreak” and "Nightfall’ arena, maybe that the defending teams will change by following the time of the day.

and, the most ,important question : “When are they?” : Well, nobody exactly knows the answer, but a lot thinks that it will start monday (after the last weekly event).

@lilyluna, thanks for being that person
@Bapt5918, ty for the details

Edit : Epic strike battles are confirmed, since there is one on the picture of presentation : EPICCC. Can’t wait to see them appear !

Thank you for the detailed response @Bapt5918 ! I am so excited - especially knowing there isn’t a chance we will lose any of our “creatures.” I’ve become quite attached at this point. :slight_smile:

@lilyluna mostly strike battles are like rains,they won’t tell you or text you or knock your door.:joy::joy:and I am kidding so please don’t take it seriously by the way I am also searching about these Strike Battles.