Strike Event Glitch

I would like to report a glitch. I was playing Pterosaur Duo and used Greater Stunning Strike. It stunned the Alanqa, but the stun never went away.

Stun on the low level raptor strike event was the same. It finally finished the sequence when it hit 20ish seconds on the countdown. Happened with Stegocer on two devices.

exactly the same thing happened to me too

Hey TyrannosaurusRaptor, thanks for reporting this issue. Our team is aware of the AI being stuck in “stun” sometimes for the strike events, and they’re actively looking into it. We’ll be sure to let everyone know once there is more information through our forums and other social media outlets.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JurassicWorldAlive/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/JWorldAlive

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having Bug Description: Tragodistis stun lasting 6 turns

Area is was found in: Epic strike event

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- stun opponent
Step 2 - win
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: every couple matches if you include arena battles.

What type of device are you using: Galaxy 7 edge

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
During the epic strike event today, I stunned my lvl 30 opponent and they stayed stunned for 6 turns. I was able to use both my shield and stun twice on them, the whole time not taking any damage. I definitely should have lost the match, but thanks for the free epic incubator!

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: I had Alanqa stunned using my stegoceratops. One more hit and he was finished. It say there after i selected my move with him stunned until the full 223 seconds had counted down before proceeding & auto selecting a move for the Alanqa.

Area is was found in: strike event for footers

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- play the flyer Stone event
Step 2 - gets sick on Alanqa
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: one time

What type of device are you using: blue vivo x, Android

Anything else?

ludia come on… i wont invest more bevore you fix your game…still so many bugs …

And its not only when stun is there.

Take a hasty look, it’s just another indolent battle and nothing else is new. So here’s one more hint: check the background and you won’t be having difficulties to find out this is a strike event battle. By the way, feast your eyes at the countdown. Tell me kindly how many seconds set per round? Then you will figure out how long I had waited to move on.
It’s absolutely no fun to play at the expense of freezing to death. If you can’t stop the winter coming, so stop your oblivion to your product, would y’all?

This happened 2 times in the duration that i played, but when the ai gets stunned they literally wont do anything for the whole 4 mins

Yeah this is a known bug… long invincibility will trigger the same bug at times… but when doing strike not to use a stunning dino…

So this happened again after a week. Now I am fighting yellow incubator and every time I stun the enemy it does not make a move, I have to wait 250 seconds!! Every time! Somebody else experiencing this problem?

Yes, my advice, as you already experienced it before is to not use stun against A.I. until Ludia push a fix for it, if they ever do. I’ve never used stun against A.I. since it happened to me, unless I know the stun attack will kill the A.I. instead.