Ludia Forums

Strike events week feb 4-10

11 Likes

I wonder if sundays strike is gonna be a lvl 30 sino, darwin and erliko…not to intimidating… unless they make it a 30 thor, erlidom, and stygidarex… then we will have a new hardest strike.

2 Likes

don’t forget about the new strike event look for 1.6. I think maybe that will tell us what it is. (well they are usually leaked on mondays, so - lol)

1 Like

Either way three epics and that 7 step should include the best themed incubator yet.

4 Likes

yeah even more darwin and erliko and sino :star_struck:

5 Likes

Ill end up with like 300 sino and 50 some of darwin or erliko… and its not like thats a bad thing.

1 Like

watch me get wuerho and aramb for the rares lol

1 Like

2 master difficulty in 1 week!? Come on they having a laugh only 1 reasonable epic strike!?! Catering to spoofs again!

Yeah, at least we cant get useless epic dna from the 7step epic tower :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Love that seven steps one,it will be not too
hard and a guaranteed good epic DNAs

2 Likes

Why is the 7 step one guaranteed to have good DNA and not the others? I’m confused

Because its the event dinos theme. From the other two you can get anything

1 Like

Where does it say that? I’m trying to figure out how to read the chart.

Its always like that…every week. The epic towers with the lighter yellow background (mainly lvl20-23 opponents) contain the theme dinos and you can get just the specific types of dna( in this case: deinocheirus, galli, tarbo, wuerho, aramb, dilo, tuojiango, erli, sino, darwin)
And the ones with the darker yellow/gold background are the boss towers, usually with lvl30 opponents…from them you can get any type of dna

2 Likes