Strike tower bug

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Defeated the required amount of creatures but got to keep battling.

Area is was found in: strike towers

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- enter strike tower
Step 2 - when battle has 3 creatures and it shows you only need to defeat 1 or 2
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: every strike tower that has more than 1 creature in the battle.

What type of device are you using: Samsung galaxy s10

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)Screenshot_20200130-095100_JW Alive

1 Like

Jup, same here. Has been an issue for most of the strike towers for the past 2 weeks now.

1 Like

Hey MikkoAmour, could you check your app store and see if there’s a newer version of the game? If so, try updating to the latest version and let me know if this issue still occurs.

There is not.
Running 1.12.15 on Android.

1 Like

does your phone do auto updates? there was one yesterday and i run the same version as you now.

1 Like

Yeah it updated 14 hours ago.
I’m actually not sure if this issue still occurs.

Yeah I’ve been getting this too for the past week. Not really the worst bug but it’s weird.

Hey Tielenaar, if you have already updated to version 1.12.15, and the issue persists, could I ask you to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com so they can investigate further?

Thanks!

So far the blue strike tower worked fine, so I guess it’s probably resolved :slight_smile:
Have a nice day!

1 Like

I updated earlier today, and just did the strike tower, it showed erroneous number of opponents.

Hey DragonHunter, if you have already updated to version 1.12.15, and the issue persists, could I ask you to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com so they can investigate further?

Thanks!

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:

Area is was found in: simple golden striketowtower from yesterday, after finishing the first 3 battles and collecting the first (of two) incubators

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- select battle (4th or 5th)
Step 2 - game shows 3 opponents I get to select 4 for my team
Step 3 - start the battle
Step 4 - screen shows I’ll have one opponent (in text) also only one (defeated opponent) circle appears upper left where the usual 3 appear on the right for the AI
Step 5- after defeating the first opponent circle upper left is filled
Step 6 - second opponent appears
Step 7 - after I defeat the second opponent the “badge” moves to upper left then disappears into nothing
Step 8- see step 5-7 for third opponent
How often does it happen:
Yesterday in 4th and 5th battle

What type of device are you using:
iOS XR
Anything else?
image image image image image

2 Likes

Hey Poezzzie, thanks for reporting this!

3 Likes

I had the same problem, not sure which battle I was doing but it showed one opponent, when it should have been 3. I’m on IOS 6s+, with the latest software update

1 Like

@Ned its there again in yesterday’s lunar New Years striketower
image image image image image image image image

1 Like

And again …

1 Like

And another one

1 Like

@Poezzzie, thank you for posting this here!

This is from thursdays tower. Today was the same with small towers.

1 Like

I sent a report in-game and they said they are working on it. :upside_down_face: