Strike tower changed

There was a tower with 5 battles and 2 incubator that just changed to a single! The other incubator 5 was supposed to be good for 23 more hours

It came out yesterday Roly

Yes but it was for 2 days

5 battle incubators are always for 2 days only 3 or less are one day!

I saw it this morning and it said 23 hours left before 10:00 am edt I always do my towers in the morning to save them up for daily missions

The 5 battle one is still out there, it probably just moved.

Terrific none visible for a long distance

I guess I have to drive for it tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::nerd_face::disappointed::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I better prepare myself for many visits from Owen

No towers carry over until tomorrow. It is Sunday in Ludia time. Best get it today.

The 5 match Epic tower will carry over for tomorrow and bigger Epic Strike Event too.
Indom darting here is also tomorrow.

For the morning hours EDT, correct. It will remain until I think it is 8:00 am EDT, Ludia time.

Carries over until 2pm tomorrow for me. So in a lot of cases it does carry over till tomorrow.

I should have known better than to get involve in a time discussion on an international board.
Sorry about my misstatement. I did forget about all that.

Actually 9:00 am I am in Ludia time EDT

No worries :wink:

Sometimes if you have your game open on change over time, they will pop up in one place. Then if you kill and reload the game, sometimes they change position.