Strike towers show 1 dinosaur to defeat when there’s 2-3

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: strike towers show 1 dinosaurs token to win the battle but there are more than 1 dinosaur to fight. Not that big of a deal but it’s a visual bug. Started happening after latest update.

Area is was found in: all strike towers

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- enter a strike tower with more than 1 creature to defeat.
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: every applicable strike tower.

What type of device are you using: iPhone 6 but happens on my girlfriends A10e as well.

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

2 Likes

Should probably mention my phone does that too.

It’s a problem for everyone. And ludia just, sits…

1 Like

Rest assured that our team has already been made aware of this issue, and they’re working to have a fix ready ASAP.

5 Likes

Define ASAP :stuck_out_tongue: This was mentioned like what, 2 weeks ago?

2 Likes

@John thanks. Today with the boost and single fight there was no issue. Now that I think about it, it could be the multiple fight towers. Thanks for acknowledging.

Unfortunately, my understanding is that certain issues cannot be easily fixed and might need to be included in a major update. :frowning:

1 Like

It’s not that big of an issue opposed to other things. I just wanted to bring it to supports attention.

1 Like

Understandable :slight_smile: No rush on this one whatsoever. It doesn’t really interfere with gameplay.

1 Like

I know it’s known but I got some screenshots.