Strike towers won't allow me to battle them

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Strike towers don’t work

Area is was found in: on the map for rare and epic strike tower

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- select strike tower and select team
Step 2 - click battle and nothing happens
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Every time i try to battle an epic strike tower

What type of device are you using: iPhone XS

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

2 Likes

Having the same bug on Android

I got the rare strike tower to work by tapping the battle button a few times, the epic strike tower still doesn’t work though

Same bug here. Cannot do the epic strike

Hey DPG members, our team is currently investigating this at the moment. Thank you for reporting the issue to us!

I stood at a very shady place for over 30 minutes trying to get the epic strike to start. Only one spawned in my general area and it was over a mile walk. If they really want to take health precautions they need to increase epic strike spawns

1 Like

Yup. Not working for me either. Didn’t even know there was one. I just stumbled across it and was whoa…where was this

From the moment I have done the update I have noticed some issues. First issue is I am unable to do the St. Patrick’s Epic Strike event. I have been clicking at least 30 times and it will not let me in. Second issue has to do with after I dart a dinosaur. It would crash after I dart dinosaurs. Please look into this Ludia.

2 Likes

I keep having all playable items disappear from map after darting while using a scent.

2 Likes

It’s not new but you still get stuck at 9 sometimes :unamused:

Another issue: Darting a dino stops at 1 second instead of 0 seconds, preventing me from firing my last dart.

4 Likes

I have yet to find an Epic Strike lol.

1 Like

same.

characters

Hey SicilianBeast, thanks for letting us know! Our team is looking into the Strike issue, and I’ve informed them about the darting as well.

1 Like

Same here. It also just sits there after a pvp match.

Same issue with the Epic Strike, I’ve tried 4 different ones and it won’t allow to battle. Also, no St Patrick’s day Scents from the drops after spinning roughly 90-100 of them

2 Likes

Also lower fps after the update . lower in darting , in the lab. and in battles . can’t play with this low fps

1 Like

Yeah I keep getting thrown off the strike tower and have travelled across London and haven’t seen one epic or rare tower only Thor and Daryx

Same issue

Thanks @Ned for getting back to me