Ludia Forums

Strikes march 4-10

16 Likes

@Ludia_Developers
Thank you guys! This week is gunna be a lot of fun!

14 Likes

Epic strike on monday. Not much time for planning.

8 Likes

4 epics and 2 rares - this is awesome :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Finally, something to do on Monday, my only day off every week!! Usually it’s a very boring day in-game.

4 Likes

With 3 epics having a master difficulty scale… That might not be easy!

5 Likes

I would hope atleast one is difficult… if i get all 4 its
Gonna be an awesome week… if i get three its still better then most weeks. 2 legendaries attempts and 1 unique

I don’t recall ever seeing an Expert level strike. Has there been one before?

2 Likes

Every week basically. There was one today even.

No, the strikes you’re talking about are Master level. I don’t recall ever seeing one tagged with the red Expert icon.

2 Likes

All I can see are lots of coins :money_mouth_face:and lots of useless epic DNA :grin:

1 Like

Arent there leaks yet of the epic ones from the russian guy? :smile:

6 Likes

Especially with out anything being leaked yet.

1 Like

Always a day off for me as well most weeks…and its kinda nice having a day to not worry about having something to do in game if I don’t feel like it lol. Guess that changes this week!

No that was a master event. Expert is red, don’t think we’ve had one, I wondered that too.

1 Like

You’re right. I don’t think we have seen that one. Probably nothing to worry about tho being that we are used to master level ones

Stupid question, is the rare/epic scents guaranteed in that day when doing the scent strikes, or is it just a chance to get one?

The rare/epic scent you see in the chart just means that is the best possible scent you could get from that tower. What you actually get is still RNG and can be lower.

1 Like