Struthiomimus: Evolutions and Stats

Hello again my fellow Jurassic enthusiasts!!

Here are all of the evolutions for Struthiomimus:

Here are Struthiomimus‘ stats at Level 10/20/30/40:

And here is Struthiomimus maxed out in photo mode:

What do you guys think of this new creature?? Finally, an herbivore!!

How many of you guys and gals finished in Dominator to unlock Struthiomimus?

17 Likes

I want this but sadly i am park level 59 :frowning:

1 Like

I got him. Pretty nice level 40. Also our first tournament ornithomimid

1 Like

Why does lvl 40s are now so “boring” before they had some spikes, membranes or just larger feathers but now they are just more painted creatures.

2 Likes

IMG_20220705_233210
well I admit, struthiomimus is magnificent, I am currently maximizing it, but at the moment, the level 40s are a bit boring, mylodon, Alberto (certainly, Cool, but the only change was the little horns on the head) ophthalmosaur (magnificent reptile that I even maximized for its beauty but which only have a small dorsal veil and a scar on the eye) finally there you go, I hope the next ones to come Auron a stylish level 40, otherwise, struthiomimus from JWA was a dino that I had been waiting for for a very long time, so very happy to have him!

2 Likes

Looks so good! Will purchase later this week during discount and max her out.

Thanks for sharing.Very cool.

2 Likes

How do you have the resources to do this week after week? Gets a bit expensive, yeah?

It can actually be hard to keep up with at times, hence the delay in the most recent aquatic hybrid… I tend to wait on sales for the more expensive creatures.

But in order to build up DNA— I rely heavily on my maxed out DNA factory (2K DNA per day), event completion, the trade harbor, and Code-19’s help a little bit.

Also I am able to sell off just about every creature I get through events/packs.

And ultimately I just enjoy being able to share these creatures with the community here— which in turn gives me motivation to keep grinding away at these new creatures on JWTG.

Take care!

2 Likes

Well, I certainly appreciate your posts. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Honestly I think the recent “bland” evolutions makes them look better. All those spiky stuff is wayyy to fancy imho

2 Likes

what do you mean? you can unlock tournament creatures if youre low level the only lev60 ones are bracket tournaments and they dont come often

1 Like

That’s actually better… I find regular level 40 to be extremely ugly and disappointing with all these horns barbs membranes etc