Struthiomimus Tournament 7/01/2022 - 7/05/2022

Confirmed

Good luck everybody :wink:

28 Likes

Right on @OstaposaurusBae :point_up:t3:

5 Likes

@OstaposaurusBae darn girl i want ur buck and your ostapos xDDD Nice day to you

1 Like

Haha if I could I would. Yesterday I sold a clocktower for 717 DB. That’s how I make my money.

2 Likes

i would have also over 100k if i wouldnt spend spend them all on lottery and trade harbor for loyalty points. :frowning:

minimum trophies to win? cant decide if i wanna do it.

It’s a 4 day tourney for a new herb, so I’d say shoot for north of 1600.

11 Likes

My data so far

7 Likes

Tournament moving slow so far
Will aim just the minimum required, very bad prizes
Ludia no more coins please!

5 Likes

Struthiomimus is actually called Title Lol

5 Likes

Tonight’s data.

It’s very quiet on this thread, hope there are more than 2 of us playing this tournament!

6 Likes

I haven’t started yet…

1 Like

Simple graph showing the data from screenshots above plus 2 readings from my game

rate = ~17.05 cups/hr
Which would place final base of dom at 1613**.

Red dot is me.

**Subject to change, results may vary.

5 Likes

Got to the top :grin:
And some data

2 Likes

1613… oh no. More grinding ahead. Maybe one more try tomorrow and then I can rest. Enjoy your holidays.

1 Like

I hope one more run is enough.

5 Likes

Data

4 Likes

Morning. Here’s the data from 1:00 last night.

Yeah, I have a problem. :smile:

6 Likes

I splurged for WiFi on the plane. I’m at just over 1600 with four more hours to play.

Simple graph showing the data from screenshots above plus 3 readings from my game

rate = ~17 cups/hr
Which would place final base of dom at ~1600**.

8 Likes

Considering my fairly poor lineup (max level 30 standard legendaries and gryposuchus level 30) im balancing between the bottom 20 spots of dominator and first ten of predator, if i want to wait out the cooldowns after the battles and not waste my few bucks (2500db) Thinking of keeping the balance until the last hours and then make a push to consolidate a win…(Best way to be certain my few db are not wasted for no reason) If i succeed struthiomimus will be the second tournament creature unlocked after gryposuchus

3 Likes