Struthiomimus Tournament 7/01/2022 - 7/05/2022

Useless to say that the battles are a nightmare for me… Every single win is hardly achieved :rofl:

Yes, that’s the usual consensus of how to sneak into Dominator spending the fewest amount of DBs. Don’t spend DBs until the end. If you’re too far away, you’re probably not ready yet.

Nice job getting as far as you have with your lineup.

2 Likes

Am I the only one getting the hardest battles??? Here’s my lineup

Towards the top of predator is very hard, bottom of Dominator is easier to me it seems. The creatures you are using are too low ferocity to be facing top predator I think.

But with my top creature’s indom lvl 30, indom lvl 20 and such lvl 20 what do I have to do to make it balanced because I can barely make it halfway through predator

1 Like

I just disconnected 2 battles in a row. Yay. Used some of my best creatures and lost battles I should have won. The opponent didn’t make a move and when their timer turned to 0, it disconnected. Don’t know what to do.

1 Like

It shouldn’t be affected because your lineup, it’s affected by the creatures you use for the fight

Transition from Predator to Dominator

Data at two different time periods

5 Likes

I will pause here, no need to expend too many resources…

2 Likes

Got to 1900 now. I guess i will leave it here as well. Although i had great prices today. Many good DNA cards and some packs with x4 LPs as well :grinning:
Hope the extra LPs will stay a little longer :smiley:

2 Likes

Data for bottom dom league
For the ones who haven’t started yet or trying to sneak into dom the last minute
Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

My current quantity of trophies (Top)
What I had yesterday (bottom)

2 Likes

I’m actually not participating in this tournament.

2 Likes

Here’s my current score. From my speculations and @Jwtgacct diagram I think 1,600 trophies is safe score. Standard trophy count for four day tournaments. But honestly I like three day tournaments better. Around 100 more cups and I’m safe.

3 Likes

I was aiming at 1600 from the start, but it’s good to have the evidence from the graphs to support that, thanks @Jwtgacct.
Finally got there with a margin for error

4 Likes

@Keith my game keeps crashing every time I try to login is anyone else having this issue

Data

Got lucky on this battle

3 Likes

A prediction should not be seen as an evidence :wink:
Even If there are graph and Maths to support it.

Simple graph showing the data from screenshots above plus a few readings from my game

rate = ~17 cups/hr
Which would place final base of dom at ~1600 (results may vary)

This is standard for 4-day tournaments and predicted by others before the tournament began.

5 Likes

Data so far

I noticed yesterday a discount in the purchase of db and bought some to secure i wouldn’t stay out of the dominator league… First time i did so and probably the last but at least I reached 1600 trophies and with two or three more victories i think i’ll be safe enough… STRUTHIOMIMUS I’M COMING FOR YOU

2 Likes