Ludia Forums

Stuck Gameplay

My game has been stuck for the past 2 days. It just gets stuck on the loading wallpaper and doesn’t let me in. Please help as I wanna finish my ‘clash of the titans’

1 Like

Hi, and welcome to the Forum! Are you having the “Connection to Server Lost” issue?

1 Like

No, it’s just stuck on the in-game wallpaper and not letting me in. My internet is fine at all times

1 Like

Oh. Have you tried the usual methods like Uninstall/Reinstall (only do this if connected to Faceobook), WiFi on and off, etc?

I’ve done the first method, but how can u connect to facebook outside the game?

1 Like

then contact ludia because that worked for me once

1 Like

Done, just waiting for a response

1 Like

ok it took about 2-3 days so yeh

1 Like

I hope you remembered to add your support key in the mail.

Yeah i’m getting the server connection is lost

1 Like

I usually get responses without it so it’s fine

1 Like

The reason that you do include it is so that the Ludia support team can pinpoint which account you have, so that they can examine the problem and see if they can fix it. It makes it easier on both parties.

2 Likes

Ohh then i’ll remember to do it next time. Thank you for ur suggestion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No problem.

1 Like

If you haven’t already forgotten your WiFi network and then re sign in. I would do that step as well. Restart your device after forgetting the network then sign back into it.

Also are you only having this problem on WiFi or have you tried logging in via mobile data?

1 Like

Close all your apps in background

1 Like

Haven’t read through the thread do if this was mentioned already you know why

Have you tried restarting your phone/Turning Wi-Fi off and on again

1 Like

Yeah my game’s come back again after re-installation. Thanks everyone for the support :slight_smile:

3 Likes