Ludia Forums

Stuck in DPG PracticeI

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: When reaching DPG Practice Mission 2 the Velo lended by Owen in Mission 1 is missing and you are stuck in a loop!

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Create New Account
Step 2 - Practice until Mission 2
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: ?

What type of device are you using: Galaxy Tab S4

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

And when you try to leave this page you are back in the following page and you can’t leave!

Another Campaign related bug report from me.

Level 1 gets stuck almost immediately after a couple of textboxes.
Owen tells me to select the Iguanodon that which I do, then the dino’s introductory animation plays and after that the visual cue to click on the Iguanodon remains stuck semi-offscreen while the attack options are already present and all of my imputs are blocked. The only thing I can to is quitting the app, but even if I do that and restart the app entirely I would get relocated right back into this frozen state.
If I want to access the game’s main screen again I have to do a complete reinstall, but the aforementioned bug keeps occuring every time I try to taste the Campaign mode, so I guess no Campaign mode for me at least for now which is the big sad considering how there are T H R E E Indoraptors standing right outside my house, but they all have Campaign progression related requirements! X(
Power saving mode or whatever it’s called didn’t help my issue.

Using Samsung Galaxy S20 FE here.

2 Likes

Informing our team. Thank you!

1 Like

Hey @Claude and @Parketta_Barazdalt, could you please email our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key? Your support key is the 8 letter code displayed at the bottom of the loading screen when you launch the game.

Thanks!

Hello
Done as requested
Thanks!

I have the same issue I have also emailed the support team

i too have this issue emailed support team

@Parketta_Barazdalt i am having the same issue

Around 2 days ago my campaign progress was put forward to Lev. 3 and this solution worked like a charm! I’m at Lev. 45ish already so major props to the support team for helping me out. :3

yep, me too

Ludia informed me that they were unable to resolve the issue so this new alt account was lost.
They compensate me however!