Ludia Forums

Stuck in the screen with the message "Control your Shared Data"

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: I started an 15 min incubator, when I click on “Speed Up Watch” and then on Watch on the next screen, that opens a screen with the message “I agree to disclose etc”, I then click on Agree but I’m stuck with the screen “I agree” Same thing if I click on Disagree. To leave this screen, it’s necessary to close the app.
If I try again after closing and reopening the app, the problem remains.
Area is was found in: PVP

How do you reproduce the bug: See above
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Each time

What type of device are you using: iPad

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

4 Likes

Tapping agree or disagree brings the screen back up and you cannot get past it without relaunching.

1 Like

Hey @Claude and @Phil, could you contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and device information so our team can take a closer look?

Thanks!

1 Like

Bump. Reproduced on iPhone.

I have iPhone 7 and it’s doing it. I wrote the email support. I’m sure it’s a lot of people and not just specific phones. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

1 Like

Phil is correct. iPhone 8 here, and the same thing occurs when trying to watch the video to speed up by 15 mins.

1 Like

Same happenes to me, iPhone 12, i can’t watch the videos to speed up an incubator

1 Like

Hey DPG members, our team is investigating this issue. At the moment, we recommend reaching out to our support team so our team can gather more info.

Thank you!

The screen stuck here and I end up restarting the game!!

It keep frozen whatever was the choice !

1 Like

Not much help, I haven’t had a reply to the last message. Shame it’s not as important as the ones you shut the game down for.

Quite a quality game experience :clown_face:

since the emergency update due to dodo scents being issued by mistake when i try and watch the 30 second video on incubators this pops up if i press agree or disagree i cant close the page ans have to close app completely and restart it gave same mesg to use tapjoy i pressed ageee on that and only appers now on incubator videos and PS rrais inv fails all night with all clan going nuts how many times it takes to get a raid going ans ive had no reply regarding my achievement rewards on missions ive completed and are still showing as not completed really frustrating all the promises of dixing bugs ans raids worse than ever ans no reply from customer support on last 2 occasions not good business ludia !!

this is the message that is causing the game to crash will not allow any way to get out of screen have ronxlose app and restart

Same thing happening to me. Sigh.

Ditto for me

@Ned so does contacting the support team fix this issue? or is this yet another bug that will be in the game for months while the bugs that benefit players get fixed immediately?

2 Likes

Same issue here -!going into settings has the same issue

Same problem here.

Hey there Zenspark66X. Sadly, I don’t have the answer at the moment as our team is still investigating the issue. However, our team will definitely try their best to assist you if you write in.

I contacted with the support about the adv unremovable message problem and I gave them my game number, and now there is no more stubborn message just the repeated alert ( the video loading) ( the video loading) ( the video loading) in every click all the time and nothing had shown.

The game was much better before than now.

I can guess why this attack happened against adv videos coz one of them was really bad lately and after that the updated version happened with this meant adv’s problem for a reason while they can stop it from the beginning but it seems that hackers controlling the game. This is really bad nothing remained the same!

Have a good blessed day.