Ludia Forums

Stuck on Supply Drop

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: After selecting a Supply Drop from the map and the coins and darts are given, the map stays stuck on the greyed Supply Drop. It does not go back to the map view. This issue started a few days ago. I reloaded the application (iPhone), completely turned off my iPhone but still have the same issue after restarting it.

Area is was found in: on the map.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Go to map area
Step 2 - Select a Supply drop, coins, darts, etc. will be given then large Supply drop turns grey but we are not returned to the map to allow to select another Supply drop.

How often does it happen: All the time.

What type of device are you using: iPhone 11

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here) Version 2.1.17

Welcome to the forums, @snurch2000! If you haven’t already, could you try forgetting the WiFi network on your device then reconnect to it and see if that helps?

If you’re still having the same issue, our support team would be glad to provide additional troubleshooting steps. Don’t hesitate to email them at support+forums@ludia.com with your device information included in the message. Thank you!

Hi Ronald,

I tried forgetting the wifi, reconnecte, restart the app and still have the same issue. I will email support+forums@ludia.com.

Merci

Serge ko

1 Like

Hi Ronald,

I just installed the latest version of the app and it works fine now.

Thanks.

1 Like

Good to hear that, snurch2000! If you have any concerns, our support team is always available to offer help. :slight_smile: