Ludia Forums

Stun and Swap Prevention Resistance Issue?

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: So I had my Tenontorex. My opponent had their Grypolyth. Grypolyth used immobilize. Despite my resistances, I was still stunned and swap prevented. That’s fine. That’s just rng, not a bug. However, no resistance animation happened before I was stunned and swap prevented. I know with other negative effects, when a creature is partially resistant to them, they will show the resistance animation first, the the negative effect takes place.

Area is was found in: Arena, Aviary

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Have a grypolyth-Tenontorex matchup
Step 2 - Grypolyth uses immobilize.
I assume this will only happen if the stun and swap Prevention are successful

How often does it happen: Just once so far

What type of device are you using: IOS

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

The resist animation probably doesn’t play because you resisted neither of the effects, since they’re binary. They either affect you, or they don’t.

With the other resistances, such as distraction and bleed, the resist animation will always play because the dinos always resist the debuff and are still affected by it.

1 Like

I second that explanation.

Ok. I was just confused bc I had been battling for like an hour straight, constantly seeing resist animations, then suddenly I see nothing happen