Ludia Forums

Stun in Succession not allowed?

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here [add hyperlink].

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: When two stun commands are used, the second one will not work

Area is was found in: Arena

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Use a Stegoceratops
Step 2 - Stun in succession. The first stun succeeded, and the second one also seemed to succeed. The in game animation (the stars over the head) showed that the stunning succeeded, but after a second the opponent recovered.

How often does it happen: Seen that in the past 2 days, for three or four times. I suspected the stunning action failed, but the animation told otherwise. Either the animation is incorrect or the stunning mechanism is broken. Or the game rule is changed? No stunning in succession?

What type of device are you using: iPhone 7 Plus

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Not a glitch or issue. Your initial stun last until the end of the turn, not just until its struck. Your stun move works, animation stays till EoT but you next stun failed

Hello there!

I mean, after my second stunning attack, the opponent will appear to be dizzy, stars over its head, and then recovers. Not at the start of second turn.

Yes, the animation from your 1st stun persists until the END of the next turn. Its the stars from the 1st stun

Thanks for answering, I am not aware of it until now…