Stun response is messed up

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
After being stunned, 30% of the time an enemy still can attack you before you attack them.
Area is was found in:
Arena
How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Stun someone
Step 2 - See how often they recover before you can attack them again. They shouldn’t be able to attack you at all till you hit them again first.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: About 30% of the time after you stun someone.

What type of device are you using: Samsung Galaxy Note

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I have noticed this issue also. I am stunning the other player and they are still able to attack me first.

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S9

I’ve had this happen often.

My Stegoceretops would stun my opponents dino and it was like my opponents dino wasn’t stunned at all and hit me back the next round.

I thought maybe my opponent had a dino that had an immunity to being stunned. (something that could be added to certain dinos as an auto defence like the strike back and immunity).

Hey Dann_Myers, our team would be happy to take a look at this and prevent it from happening again. Email them here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and more information such as what happened during the battle before the issue occurred, the affected dino, and if this issue happens with other dinosaurs as well.

I feel like we answer this twice a day… If you stun someone there are a number of ways they can attack before you.

Stunning someone doesn’t mean you get the next move. It only means your opponent skips one.