Ludia Forums

Stunning strike too annoying?

I was doing battle arenas. I faced a person with triceratops and sinceratops, swapping, healing, swapping, repeat. It should be that Dig in takes 2 cooldown or the speed is reduced

1 Like

It’s even more annoying when you use the strat but lose

1 Like

Nah. It’s a difficult strategy to pull off. Not much of a reason to nerf it. If they managed it, they must be pretty good.

2 Likes

Mostly it’s just praying you get that stun other wise even the newest players can pull it off

Also dig in does have a two turn cool down…

It’s the most annoying thing ever😣
It’s like stalling the match. You know you’re gonna win, because even if they regen and swap numerous times you’re eventually gonna kill it. I faced a similar situation and I got to say It’s a really annoying tactic, I’m like Just get it over with.
Sometimes I even feel kinda annoyed when I see that Dig in animation.

1 Like

It’s even more annoying when it’s bulky creatures that can stun and stall out Dig In

3 Likes

Dig in should have a 1 turn delay to stop this kind of nonsense. Had this happening to me during the tournament. Sino and Tricera non stop. Worst still that person won the match

1 Like

On the tornament i noticed ppl using titanoboa as a discount dracoceratops

I mean delay

They don’t put them when you put him tho

I’ve faced a few people doing this but they still lost because Dig In is diminishing returns as you never get a full health back.

I’ve done this trick myself when I’ve had 2 or more ceratopsians on my team. It’s a handy move but doesn’t always work out well.

Please leave ceratopsians as they are. It’s indeed difficult and very risky (66%) to play them. If you have problems with them, then just use an immune to stuns creature or a fully immune one, there are loads of them

3 Likes

When they reworked ceratopsians first opponent I faced in arena after the uptade used this stratedy. But he/she had whole team made of level 20 boosted ceratopsians.

1 Like

As my dinosaur collection is all level 20, I’ve done that with a full ceratopsian theme team. Mine weren’t boosted though.

1 Like