Ludia Forums

Stupid stuff ludia does to creatures

1. Ludia decides a tortoise can be faster then a Rex.
  2. Flock creatures. They literally take so much to defeat and even if you kinda have the advantage, they absorb the damage and wow, your most powerful was wasted for a measly 630 hp.
    Post your experiences of something like this down here
12 Likes

Nerfing and buffing Smilonemys repeatedly. Leave it alone

20 Likes

Not adding Ceratosaurus.

13 Likes

Y do you use a powerful move when a flock memeber is low? That is your fault

1 Like

Buff para lux for no reason at all

Because you could be distracted/they have dodge and you have to go for a powerful move.

not giving us a boost reset I needed one so bad I just took the 50% tax refund

4 Likes

Para lux was terrible and needed a little buff. It was one of the worst legendaries.

5 Likes

Hoping they add it with the Dominion update. We should be getting giganotosaurus and dreadnoughtus that update too.

1 Like

I have a good one. Making it to where carno has a lot of superhybrids. 2 of which are op.

4 Likes

make a gen 2 right like the one in the novel

yep. Carno is part of 6 HYBRIDS.

1. Purutasaurs
  2. Carnotarkus
  3. Scorpius rex
  4. Indoturus
  5. Scorpius rex gen 2
  6. Scorpius rex gen 3
14 Likes

oof i’m trying to get scorp gen 3

1 Like

*Making Meiolania super hybrids to both W-Mammoth hybrids
*The ordeal with Compsocaulus and Dodcevia
*Being inconsistent with classes (How do you give a hybrid whose ancestors are the same class a wildcard?)
*No boost reset for when each update rolls out
*Awful names and/or designs for many of its hybrids (looking at you Diloracheirus)

5 Likes

Not buffing certain op creatures ( skoona, indot, etc.) not giving hybrids superhybrids (especially alankylo), and not listening to our suggestions that can make the game WAY better.

1 Like

easy peesy really …
If you have the Apex dino Refrenantem unlocked / created by using its alert nullification then follow that by using the super distraction move its goodnight flock blasted away in an instant not just one of them but all 3 of those pesky little sods in one hit ! … try it you will see what i mean ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

not giving alloraptor a superhybrid

4 Likes

sadly i don’t have good creatures, mainly just epics.

so basically when i have the only move that can kill it, i use it since they have 2 against 1 and then they swap, kinda annoying for me

I suddenly remember indo rex has some carno dna, ludia made indo more carno…