Submaripper collections?

Is there a trick to get the submaripper collections to appear? I have unlocked the submaripper, but no collections appear with trader johan? Am I missing something simple?

2 Likes

There shouldn’t be. Once you unlock the Submaripper, its Collections should appear automatically in the Collections page. Not sure though if this applies if you bought it directly from a pack.

2 Likes

Didn’t buy it through a pack, eventually found enough stuff and runes to buy it. I have a quest/task to complete, “Olly olly oxen free”, complete one submaripper collection. Yet no collection to complete. I have collections for Elder Sentinel, Green Death, Foreverwing, Bewilderbeast, Screaming Death, Drago’s Bewilderbeast, Purple Death, Shellfire, Exotic Dragon, Defender Dragon, and Fish. Wondering if completing one of those is somehow a pre-req to have Submaripper show up?

1 Like

I have the same problem. I have unlocked the legendary submaripper via gameplay. Didn’t buy it. And no collection appeared. I’m stuck on the same quest, Olly Olly Oxen Free. Is there a fix for this? Thanks!

1 Like