Ludia Forums

Submit Character Ideas To be Used

Is there a way we can submit suggestions or profiles for characters? Like name and backstory for a character and their counterpart? If we do would the developers be willing to look over them and run with some of them.
Could bring more female characters and fun stories for others.

2 Likes

Sometimes characters acknowledge other characters. Like when Emmalyn said that had chatted to some guy who was in jail.

So that got me thinking. As there are the vampire characters like William Chrome and the werewolf like Vittoria there definitely needs to be a Buffy/Faith style hunter character to chat with.

That would be cool.

1 Like

Hey Chadd_Hawkins, please feel free to share your ideas with us here on the forums or at support+lovelink@ludia.com! :smiley:

I thought the same idea and decided to email them. As a writer I have so many ideas about characters and counterparts. I ever have backstories and new stories.

3 Likes

@Ned the real question is
even if we do are they gonna bother reading them or dismiss them and continue on this same very upsetting and disappointing path theyve been going? i dont really feel like ludia and lovelink really care at them moment

Hey DannyDivine, although I can’t promise that the suggestions will get implemented in the game, I can assure you that our team does try and read all the feedback that is submitted.

1 Like

They might not read it but nothing beats a failure but a try!

1 Like