Suchodus Tournament - 7/21/2022 - 7/25/2022

Good luck!

9 Likes

At least I’m under lvl 60, so I don’t have to use aquatics. Let’s just say my aquatics need some… more attention :sweat_smile:. I probably won’t get suchodus though, as I always give up during the middle of predator…

2 Likes

Bracketed tournaments are easier than normal tournaments for levels under 60, so if you would like a copy of suchudus, you should keep playing after reaching predator.

4 Likes

Has anybody else a problem with starting PvP fights right now. I can not get into fights since a few hours. Game gets stuck while loading the opponents. So i was not able to fight in the tournament so far…

1 Like

Data

2 Likes

Data

3 Likes

I made a quick run
Note: it’s a 4days tournament
Some good prizes so far- an aquatic park, a couple of 250 db’s and one of 100 db’s

Ps: A little high score at upper dom- will see how it goes

3 Likes

Made a good run up into mid-table Dom, everything now on cool-down.

This fight in Predator was a bit tight for comfort

5 Likes

I think you’ve taught me something @Elin_Ronne. Always start early. I started the tournament not too long ago, and I’m already half way through hunter. Usually I start when there’s a day or so left, but you, and many others have helped me see that starting late is not ideal. (Even though people have managed to reach dominator with hours of the tournament left)

5 Likes

Many good prizes so far (2 aquatic packs, about 1400 db’s, a couple of 1000 dna etc)
Will continue playing until my luck stops
Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

How much do we have to score to stay in dominator? Its a 4 day event, so was just wondering :thinking:

2 Likes

Tournament looks like slowing down since yesterday
Back to factory settings with prizes-
I think I’m done… might do the daily free pvp fights from now on

3 Likes

I currently think 1300 should do it. I’ll post a graph later.

2 Likes

This is starting on Day 2.
(Day 1 had a faster rate of cup accumulation)

4 Likes

Well 1200+ is still doable. Thank you for this amazing graph!! I’ll get to 1400 just in case. This tournament had me really worried😂 Don’t have a strong aquatic lineup

1 Like

My data from today

3 Likes

Your data increased the estimate

2 Likes

Some more data

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

did you achieve level 60 during the tournament?

1 Like