Suchomimus 50% DOT BUG witch SIA after 1.4.11 Update

Suchomimus “Swap in Abillity” is doing 50% DOT(should do 25%) please fix it:

Full video:

Please don’t use the bug it is bugabusing, i just tested it in a friendship battle.

Not a bug, read patch notes. DoT now does damage based on MAX HP, futhermore DoT stacks, so 0,2 + 0,3 means you get hit by 50% of your MAX HP.

It is just the SIA which does 50%, it shall do 25%, just check the video.
So enemy ist down in 2 turns if he cant heal, even if Suchomimus is lvl 1.

Hey Stormi_YT, thanks for reporting this. Our team is aware of this issue, and they’re looking into it.

Undo the entire DOT philosophy you released in this version while you are at it.

Damage OVER TIME… meaning it’s a slow kill… not a drain that is greater than a normal attack.

Adapt and enjoy.

Haha, this bug is so fun, I put my lv10 suchumimus in team trolling those lv25+ Stegodeus… :joy:

It’s more fun in arena now. :joy:

whoever thought it was a good idea for a dino’s attack to be totally irrelevant and have the DoT be based on the other dino’s HP… :dizzy_face: :confused: :unamused: :joy:

6’ 2" 210 pounds…
oops, got a splinter while typing this, hope I don’t bleed to death before I finish this senten

Come back who’s gonna make fun of me now :unamused:

Well if you really need someone for that…

You just called me Great, Jer… I have proof :sunglasses:

:angel: :innocent:

i’ll be conducting interviews… jer looks to be the only one interested. don’t know anything about him, but he’s qualified. pretty easy job. target rich environment really.

Lots of words can come after the adjective great :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grimacing:

Yeah and yours was COMPANY :relieved:

You are a mean girl.

Hahaha :roll_eyes:

Also, I would not argue with 210 pounds of clever boy!

you gotta be careful what you say to the girl commenting right now. not only will typing her name instantly flag your post, but she’ll dig up stuff from weeks ago and hit you with it.

You’re boring me now… you’re so inconsistent with your behaviour towards me :roll_eyes:

Untitled-9