Ludia Forums

Suchoripterus yah! or Nah?

scaphognathus has the same ferocity at level 40 and it’s free by coins vs jurassic.

it can take a while…

Screenshot_2020-10-16-17-00-36-1
sucho at level 30 is 3x15k…

2 Likes

You mean level 20 right? Getting one to level 30 would cost 3 times that.

The only time you wouldnt be able to rely on tapejalosaur and tapejalocephalus is with legendary rumble events or if there was a rules tournament that didnt include rare creatures so this is probably a good reason to get suchoripterus (but then again zalmonodon and metriaphodon would work in these events and are much stronger)

1 Like

Right

level 10 metria already has more ferocity than a tapejalosaurus maxed … and level 20 has more than pterodactylus maxed…

3 Likes

I don’t want another tapejalosaurus after makinh tapejalocephalus so for that sake i am getting suchoripterus.

I am gonna max two suchomimus and then i only have to get 6 more dsungaripterus so thats 2 and the reason i said i can get 2 in 18000 is because 4 tapejalosaurus costs 28900 on discounted price so 28900-15215(discounted suchoripterus price)= 13000 or something. So i thought instead of getting 4 tapejalosaurus i would buy 2 instead thats almost the same price but more ferocity hope i explained correctly

2 Likes