Ludia Forums

Suchotator?

What level minimum to put him in my team?
I’ve decided to use bleeders.

1 Like

I put her on my team at level 23… She’s been a staple ever since… Will be leveled to 29 tomorrow!

11 Likes

Mines at level 11.

Not happening

2 Likes

L26 and the queen of my pack

7 Likes

Whata the rest of your teams level? A bleeder can be underleveled but only so much

1 Like

Screenshot_20190112-134002_JW%20Alive

1 Like

Id hold off till you can get it to atleast 15… have you considered swapping stegocera for raja?

Not really.
I need some counter attack incase all goes wrong.
And he is a good indom counter.

4 Likes

I go back and forth between Spino and Sucho. Its hard to pick the better dino between these 2 but I don’t want them both on my team.

Spino wins more matches for me overall, but she gets destroyed by indom, erlidom and indo.

2 Likes

When I first met sucho earlier in the game I came to the conclusion it was my most unliked creature. Things change and now a L25 is on my team and not going anywhere anytime soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Spino is a necessary evil … Sucho is a thing of beauty

6 Likes

Spino works for strike towers where you need speed

3 Likes

My Suchotator is 28, Spino only 20. So guess which one is on my team? Her tankiness (> 5,096 HP), damage (1,103) with 20% crit and the nullifying move come as a surprise to many.

Try Suchotator, you may be pleasantly surprised.

:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Ironically I am sitting in L4 with a capsule as I’m typing trying to get more suchumimus and not having much luck.

I’ve just levelled her up to lv 19 (making her the second highest on my team next to I.rex) and despite the numb fingers, she’s not going anywhere. I have a habit of tag teaming her with my Dimodactylus when the chance presents itself. Lethal Wound + Swap in Wound + Pinning Strike = Dead Dino (and dead Dimodactylus more often than not :joy:).

3 Likes

So many people don’t know Suchotator has a nullify … “The crabby puppy is so cute he makes me wanna die!”

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve seen a lot of I-Rex users cloak against suchotator. :grinning:

7 Likes

Though not all the mistakes are made by I.rex players vs Suchotators. Out of habit I’ve used Instant Distraction against I.rex more often than I’d care to admit. :rofl:

3 Likes

My suchotator is on level 10- pretty good for my team (I’m level 8)

Suchotator is great against any thing with pounce or rampage, as the distaction is instant and has a cool down of one turn. I also use all the dinos in my roster for different dinos, like suchotator. Eg post dimetrodon against “down grading” creatures like stunning and wounding.

3 Likes