Ludia Forums

Sucotator or diplotator

For you is better diplotator or sucotator?(same level)

I prefer the Sucotator for the bleed.

6 Likes

As much as I love Diplotator’s design, Suchotator is the better option.

2 Likes

Suchotator earns its keep with every Strike Tower it takes down via bleed.

4 Likes

Well that depends. If you are in need of a bleeder or just prefer bleeding than I completely agree. Same for a lot of Strike Towers.
Me personally I don’t use bleeders in the arena. So my love goes out to my Diplotator. He caught a lot of (higher level) player by surprise and basically knocked out their entire team.

2 Likes

Suchotator is way, WAAAAY better! Bleeding takes down tanks and dinos way stronger… Plus, it’s very useful for strike towers with dinos that don’t swap.

3 Likes

Since the Diplotator nerf it has become almost useless.

Suchotator is good enough to last into Aviary

2 Likes

Sucho, by a mile.

2 Likes

There’s really no competition it’s Suchotator by a country mile .

2 Likes

Def suchotator at same level. But if ur diplotator is like 10 levels above team level, well… sweep time

I think sucotator is better than suchotator.

succotator

Suchotator. Mine is level 30 and is still on my team (I’m in Aviary with 4,999 trophies right now). She’s also great for those triple level 30 strike towers like the one we have today. My Suchotator did most of the work on that one, and when she died my 28 Spinotasuchus finished without dying.

1 Like

Diplotator, all day.

3 Likes

Hahhahahaha your crazy man

Much like the Spanish Inquisition, no one suspects her.

2 Likes

Especially when mine used to be 5 levels above everyone else on my team :joy:

Suchotator never seems to work for me despite it doing a grand job for my opponents.

Diplotator, I won’t use because it looks silly. But it does well when I face it in the Arena.