Ludia Forums

Suddenly in wrong alliance?

I’m a bit confused. Until an hour ago i was part of an alliance called “Berserkers”.
Now i logged in again and it suddenly shows me as part of the alliance “TheFarms”.

I can read their chat.
I can donate.
And i’m listed on their memberlist (on Top position, since everyone there is about 3k points below me).
When i go to my friends list it shows me as member of “TheFarms”, but all my other former alliance-mates are still listed as members of “Berserkers”.

What happened? Has anyone else experienced this bug?

Hey Planck, could you reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a look at your account?

In the meantime, try restarting your game again and see if it places you back in the correct Alliance.

I did write in. Restarting didn’t help.

They may have changed their alliance name

1 Like

Have you read what i wrote? They haven’t. My friends are still i in it. In the new one i’m over 2000 points Higher than the next one, in my old alliance i was about place 10.

Do have children with access to your account? I’ve had alliance members leave and request a rejoin, saying their kid was playing and messed up some things.

Ok… Visual glitch?

Maybe they kicked you out and someone on the farms invited you in?

Wouldn’t i have had to accept the invite then? Also: No reason to kick me.

No children in my household.

I haven’t heard from support until now. Maybe i should just leave and request for my old alliance? What worries me, is that i haven’t collected my rewards from last week until now. I hope they are not gone when i come back.

Slow
:sleeping:

2 Likes

I was able to join my old alliance again by myself. Only answer from support until now was that they are busy.

Only thing is that i want my alliance rewards from last week!

26 hours ago i got a reply from support just asking when exactly this ocurred and if there was an error message. Nothing since then.

So, now that it took them about a week to look at some log files they say it’s my fault and that

“The game isn’t able to transfer members from one Alliance to another without authorization”

Well, a bug is a bug.