Suddenly lost all game progress

Hello. I’ve been playing as a guest on the game for the longest time. Today, when I opened the game app, all of my game progress is all gone. I have only been clearing the game’s cache multiple times after playing. Why was all my game progress gone? Is there any way to recover my game progress?

4 Likes

i think send a mail to ludia

2 Likes

Were you a fb player? If yes, just connect again.
If no, and you are a guest player, then if you switched devices without switching the SIM card, it may not connect (unless you connect again via game center)

2 Likes

I’m a guest and I am logged in to the google play games center.

2 Likes

Were there any setting changes you did recently?

2 Likes

No setting changes. However, the google play games center app crashed yesterday. When I checked the app today, I was still logged in to my google account.

3 Likes

Have you tried restarting your device? It may work, but I’m still not sure. If that doesn’t work, send a support mail to ludia.
If you have past screenshots of paused battles, it will have your account game code and you can send that to ludia to get your account back.

2 Likes

I don’t have any past screenshots of saved battles. How do I send an email to ludia support?

2 Likes

With the new account, press settings, then press help and support, press send a message, select account, and then tell them about how you lost your account.

Edit: didn’ t realize one of the screenshots had my support key in it, thank you mods for pointing it out!

4 Likes

If you don’t have your old support key written down I believe there will be zero Ludia can do for you. I hope you have the support key of your original guest account somewhere.

4 Likes

I only have the new support key after I lost all of my game progress.

3 Likes

Then I would set your expectations to zero, meaning you should expect there is nothing that Ludia can do for you, that way if that is the case you won’t be disappointed, but if in the extreme slim chance they can do something you will be pleasantly surprised and grateful.

2 Likes

What is the email address for Ludia support?

1 Like

support+jurassicworld@ludia.com

or

support+forums@ludia.com

3 Likes

support+jurassicworld@ludia.com

That’s the support email.

Try checking any photos or screenshots you’ve taken. You might be able to find your support key in a photo (mainly of the game loading screen.

What they would do is swap your current support key with the actual key that you’ve been playing on. Thus if you don’t have it then they can’t do the swap.

I wish you the best of luck.

3 Likes