An exciting battle in real life, can cause severe injure to the creatures, which require a few days to recover or heal. Why not in this game?
I suggest to add injure status after the creatures fight a few battels.
So the new status for each creature will be:
healthy: Full health, attack, speed (last 10 battles);
Injured: 1/2 health, attack, speed (After 10 battles in healthy status, remaining 1/2 stats in 24 hours for healing, but still can battle with low status if you insist);
- Need more varity of different creasures in your team when your main team are injured (not same 8 always);
- Avoid Apexes dominate arena, they need to back out when injured;
- Avoid a few top guys dominate arena, they need to back out when their main team injured;
- More chance for lower level to win when top guys are injured, which reduce droppers;
- Boosts should applied to more creatures evenly, not always for a few strong ones, which will increse boost sell;
- Boost reset event could happen, which won’t have huge impact on certain dinos only;
- Healing medicine may be in sell to reduce some hearling hours (but should not be instantly healed), which increse game sell;
Battles for raids and tournaments should remain full healthy status.