As you have probably seen, tons of people complain on the forum about not finding any event creatures they want, due to horrible congestion and way too many options. Remember last valentines and st patty’s when this wasn’t an issue?
Today, leap day, we had 15 dinos in the pool. Additionally, we had the weekly epics too. Even worse, you made it so legendaries/uniques had an extremely small spawnrate in the event pool. I bussed around for 3 hours and found 2 legendaries.
How can you improve on this? (Take notes Ludia)
1. Never have 2 different rarities of dinos spawn on the same day, especially when one of them is legendary/unique. Unless it is a single unique attempt, in which case you can pool it with the weekend epics. This basically halves the amount of congestion, making it that much easier for us.
2. Give us more than 1 day to dart all these legendaries if you don’t split rarities. This allows us to have more time to find them, even if we can’t find them quickly.
3. In the case of events that must be just 1 day, do not put 5 rarities (15 dinos) into 1 event spawn pool, especially with unequal rates! Because even if we finally come across an event drop, it’s a gosh darn common velociraptor instead of a legendary or unique! You know that nobody is going to dart the commons/rares when there are legends anyways, so why even bother putting them into the event spawnpool? It just annoys everyone.
Anyways these are my suggestions, and I really hope you guys can take them into consideration for st patty’s, because if this happens again, I won’t be buying VIP for events anymore. I bought it today to dart some nice legends and found only 2 in 3 hours of hunting, which I didn’t even want.
This is getting long but I just needed to do some polls.
Vote on whether you found 5 of the creatures you actually wanted today.
- Found 4-5 of the creatures I wanted on Leap day
- Found 1-3 of the creatures I wanted
- Found absolutely none of the creatures I really wanted
If you did find all 5, comment how long it took.
Vote on whether you want to see these suggestions implemented