Suggestion for two set of gear

I would like to be able to save a set of gear for pve and one for pvp so we don’t have to switch all the time. They did that way back in world of Warcraft I know it lot of coding probably but it would be greatly appreciated

5 Likes

Did I miss it or is there still no implementation for that?

Tbh… I’d like 3 sets… 1 for standard challanges, 1 for standard pvp and one for tailoring to events

1 Like

@Anraton They’re going to close this post for necro’ing (replying to an ancient post), so you may want to start a new one. But the answer to your question is no, this does not exist.

This is one of the most pivotal requests that I’ve seen folks really wanting to see - and it’d be a massive QOL (quality of life) improvement for the community. There are stark divides between folks who love PvE vs. those that love PvP - and many who like all of it. It’s been requested a great many times, no response to it yet.

Was the only post about it that I found …

Really? I guess it’s usually buried within other suggestions posts then, rather than being the main topic. If this thread gets closed you should post a new one.

Thank you Isabelle. While I typically don’t have the time to play enough to really need such a feature, I agree that it should be implemented as it would be a huge quality of life improvement and save the more active gamers a ton of time. This is a topic that should be active and commented upon. It is wise to keep it open.

3 Likes

I’d love to see this happen. Some games have thrived on this. Having to continually remember to respec is very tedious especially if on a busy day I want to play just a couple of battles before doing something else.

1 Like

Honestly its the most requested thing i hear about in guild or other places that is a legit suggestion and not a complaint. It gets buried beneath all the people suggesting problems get fixed which there are a lot of and rightfully so. If they could get a handle of fixing bugs and making things run smoothly than perhaps they could move to actual features people want that don’t revolve around just having the game work at all.

1 Like

@DungeonBorn thanks for telling me about the necropost policy
@Isabelle thanks for making an exception

3 Likes