Ludia Forums

Suggestions of New Skills!

Bite {Deal x1 Damage.Dot 2,5% of target’s max HP per turn for 1 turn}

Critical Strike {Deal x1 Damage with guaranteed critical hit}

Critical Rampage {Deal x2 Damage with guaranteed critical hit} {Cooldown:1} {Delay:1}

Cleansing Rampage {Deal x2 Damage.Cleanse Self} {Cooldown:1} {Delay:1}

Minimal Ferocious Strike {Deal x1 Damage and Increase Damage by 25% for the One Turn}

Ferocious Regeneration {Priority.Cleanse Self.Regenerate 25% and Increase 50% Damage for One Turn} {Cooldown:2}

Without Effects (Deal x1 Damage.Remove positive effects.Cleanse Self.1 turn)

Impact Without Effects {Deal x1 Damage.Remove Positive Effects.Cleanse Self.2 turns} {Cooldown: 1}

Rampage Without Effects {Deal x2 Damage.Remove Positive Effects.Cleanse Self.3 turns) {Cooldown: 2} {Delay:1}

And you?Did you like any of them?Have an idea of ​​a new skill ?Comment here!

5 Likes

Some of those are ok, but some would also break the game.

May as well have a ferocious-critical-cleansing-rampage + distraction if we are going that far.

Cleansing should be a rare ability. Rampage should come with the consequence of being powerful only.

1 Like

Isn’t Ferocious Regen just Adrenaline Surge? Or am I missing something?

3 Likes

Defense Shattering Devastation.

2 Likes

Vulnerability Rampage.

Deal 2x Damage, Target Is Vulnerable For 2 Turns. Delay 1 Cooldown 2.

Defensive Pounce

Deal 2x Damage, Shield 50% For 1 Turn. Distraction For 1 Turn. Cooldown 2

Finishing Blow

30% Chance To Instantly KO Opponent. Delay 1, Cooldown 4.

Acid Spit

Deal 1.5x Damage. Distraction 50% For 2 Turns, 10% DoT For 2 Turns. Cooldown 3.

Exposing Distraction.

Target Is Vulnerable For 3 Turns, Distraction 25% For 2 Turns. Delay 1, Cooldown 3.

IK some are op, and yea I know go for the kill is op…

4 Likes

Swap in definite devastation.

2 Likes

I second this skill.

1 Like

Adrenaline Pulse just heals you, no attack buffs are given.

1 Like

But I said adrenaline surge

3 Likes

Yeah I remember this move, after posti gained regeneration no creature in the game had it anymore. I don’t know why they didn’t let some of the crocs keep it.

2 Likes

I particularly like Defensive pounce and Acid spit. Defensive pounce seems perfect for a raptor and armored dino hybrid, and acid spit looks perfect for a dino like troodon or any that the franchise determined as venomous.

3 Likes

The last two on the list should be (because there has to be some outlandish ones to set the bar really high):

Complete Devastation-

Instant KO of entire opponents team, theft of 1000 HC from opponents account + 50000 coins from opponents account. Opponent cannot login for 4 days without making an offering of an additional 1000 HC + 50000 coins.

Run-tell-mommy Attack-

No damage is dealt. If the player that uses this attack wins the battle, they can take 1 dino of opponents team for keeps.

lol

2 Likes

Some of my ideas:

-Gashing Rampage ( 2x damage. DoT .33 for 2 turns.) Cooldown: 2
-Medium Speedup Strike (1x damage. Increase speed by 20% for 3 turns.) Cooldown: 1
-Distracting Devastation (3x damage. Opponent -50% damage for 2 turns.) Cooldown: 2 Delay: 2
-Shielding Regeneration (Priority. Regenerate 50% hp, shield 50% for 1 turn.) Cooldown: 3
-Mutual Defense (50% shields: next turn for opponent and 3 turns for self.) Cooldown: 3
-Shielded Distracting Strike (1x damage. 50% shields for 1 turn. Opponent -50% damage for 1 turn.)
-Shielding Impact (1.5x damage. 50% shields for 2 turns.) Cooldown: 2
-Distraction And Run (1x damage. Opponent -50% damage for 2 turns. Automatic swap.) Cooldown: 2 Delay: 1
-Stunning Getaway (1x damage. 75% chance to stun. Automatic swap.) Cooldown: 3 Delay: 1
-Distracting Regeneration (Priority. Opponent -90% damage for 1 turn. Regenerate 50% hp.) Cooldown: 3
-Cleansing Counter (1x damage after getting attacked. Cleanse self.)
-Swap In Acute Stun (100% chance to stun after swapping in. Swap prevented for 2 turns.)
-Swap In Gashing Wound (.33 DoT for 2 turns after swapping in. Swap prevented for 3 turns.)
-Swap In Long Distraction (Opponent -50% for 2 turns after swapping in. Swap prevented for 2 turns.)

2 Likes

Ah sorry, I never heard of Adrenaline Surge, so I thought you meant Adreanline Pulse. I had to look it up since no creature actually has it.

1 Like

Very Good!This game needs more Creatures with Vulnerability!

“Dilophosaurus” need it!

1 Like

That would be pretty annoying when used!

Acid spit would be for Dilophosaurus, Dilophosaurus Gen2, Diloranosaurus, maybe tyrannopholosaur, diloracherius. Not Tenontorex tho.

1 Like

To me, what the game needs is not new moves but new classes. The speeder/chomper/tank thing is fine and all but would be much more challenging to add the lizard and spock to the rock/paper/scissors. Even the Cenozoics all fit into one of these three roles.

Break flyers into a new class, add aquatics and then make class advantage more of a thing. Give each class a specific set of moves that does well against two of the four other classes and THEN you’d have a game!

By the way Leon i really like your ideas too and i already start to think new dinos that could use them.

1 Like