Suggestions to improve JWA (not battle related)

Here are some of my suggestions to improve Jurassic World Alive, not including battle suggestions. I might make those at another time.

• Better and more diverse music! Why not have some epic themes for the Raids? As well as a different theme for Strike Towers and for each arena in PVP. Different music for day, night, and dawn / dusk would really be nice too! :notes:

• Please change the annoying screeching of the Compies, Sinosauropteryx, and their hybrids. At least lower the volume. I can’t be the only one who thinks it’s annoying…they’re so loud! :loud_sound:

• Give out more cash! Having the ad watch option is alright, and it’s great that they’re in supply drops and the daily incubator, and the tiny amount for daily events/ level up Alliance incubators, but why not more? Have them as Tournament rewards, Strike Tower rewards, Battle incubators too.

• More diverse creature animations. It’s really boring to see the same animation for Allosaurus, Tarbosaurus, Thoradolosaur, Tyrannosaurus rex, Albertosaurus, Gorgosaurus, Acrocanthosaurus, etc. Please just change it up a little!

• Please decrease the loading times! It takes forever to dart creatures, and not just that, but loading the sanctuaries and creatures themselves to level them up takes FOREVER! Please make this a top priority!

• More dinosaurs! It’s a bit redundant to have so many similar creatures. Let’s get more diverse. There isn’t a single Prosauropod in this game for instance, nor Coelophysis, Herrerasaurus, Ceratosaurus, Heterodontosaurids, and Megaraptorans are all dinosaur groups that could be included to round out the diversity.

• Finally, options for solo raids using your own team of dinosaurs. I think the Auto fill was an excellent decision, but it would still be nice to have options to take on the bosses all by yourself.

Thank you and let me know what you think.

8 Likes

Anything related to music has my aproval. I feel that music and sound could be more varied and not just the same 2 songs looping for everything you do.

3 Likes

I approve wholeheartedly of all of these changes
Especially the solo raid one
Auto fill can be annoying as using strats is impossible

1 Like

I would love for an update like this lol, but it would probably be across multiple updates if so, but I would 100% love for an update like this

1 Like