Ludia Forums

Suggestions to Improve My Lineup

I have been working on deepening my lineup over the last few weeks. Please give me some advice on how to deepen or expand my lineup.

Any advice is appreciated.

6 Likes

A really nice lineup, I think a few more amphibians could be added to the top roster :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Also, I would suggest going for Cerazinosaurus, Tapelajocephalus, and Zalmonodon. Do you have the components unlocked for the tourney hybrids ?

1 Like

I have everything unlocked except Zalmoxes. I think that is in battle stage 80 and right now I am level 79.

3 Likes

Hmmm then I think you should be able too, I also think you can tournament legendaries to 30 to deepen it more

2 Likes

Thanks! I will start working on that once I get more DNA.

2 Likes

Take your time, for me I always prepare my lineup for any ferocity jump and take it slowly, no rush here :wink:

2 Likes

More of the same, Diplosuchus can help out a bunch since it has such a low cost and it uses its own resource to free up DNA for other things. I would say the same for Tapej’s SH if you have enough of the SDNA to make it. But between the SH that are available you should be able to cycle between Herbiovre, Amphibian, and Pterosaur SH to fill in your roster really well. Based on the levels they would be at for your lineup they would have really quick cool downs as well.

4 Likes

Do you believe it would be helpful to make carnoraptors super hybrid or make spinoraptors super hybrid?

3 Likes

Dime has the best dna value of any SH when you eventually sell them.
Spino is more of a glass canon but dime is more balanced in stats.
Dime has lower hatch time (22h+ to spino 3d 4h) also slightly lower cooldown (6:45 to 7+) .
Dime is rare and spino is super rare if you want to keep rarity rumble in the sight.
Now the decision is upto you. I prefer semi glass canon type creatures so o made spinotasuchus. Most people prefer dime for its balanced stats and higher sell value.

4 Likes

Eventually yes all the super hybrids should be made, I don’t think you have a Carnivore need currently though.

4 Likes

Is this ready for a dom win? I’ve won bracketed tourneys before but not sure if i can win real ones yet… advice is appreciated and feel free to say if i did anything wrong that unbalances my lineup

1 Like

Your carnivores are way ahead of other classes.
Getting segno was definitely a good decision to bridge some gap between classes. It’s slightly on wekaer side and you need another herb with more health like mono or draco or lv20 apato or max eino. You need at least one more of segno too .
Your strongest ptero is about 1300 ferocity below your 4th carni , that’s not good.
Your amphibs are non existent . Your strongest amphib is about 2500 ferocity below carnivores.
That’s some serious imbalances. As for tournaments somedays it seems like game punishes certain classes. So it’s advisable to have creatures of all classes.
For tournament team suggestions check oit sionsith’s video about tournaments.

2 Likes

You might be able to sneak into dominator with that lineup but you should be prepared to take a fair amount of loses and you will need to rely heavily on the very top of your lineup. Which typically means you won’t be able to do much with PvE while the tournament is going on.

3 Likes

Should I be getting like ostapo 20 and more then work on like leveling for zalmonodon and get tape shybrid? Herbs I can fix I can get mono shybrid and I have 2 tourney creatures (herbs) unlocked.

1 Like

Monostegatops will help greatly for a meat field. When I first started getting Dominator finishes. I liked
Monostegatops meat shield
Amphibian glass cannon
Carnivore balanced

With your current lineup though the issue is you don’t have a ton of Amphibian glass cannons. You do have a level 10 Ostaposaurus and level 10 Prestosuchus, but they’re barely going to cut it. I would probably use those Spinotasuchus for you 3rd dino to sweep whatever is left.

Edit: tourneys are great for their low cool downs, but if you don’t have them now, they’ll take too long to hatch and you need too many to get to a helpful level. S-HYBRIDS start at a higher ferocity, hatching is faster, and you don’t need to fuse Monostegatops, he’ll be good for Dominator below level 10.

2 Likes