Ludia Forums

Suggestions to overall improve raids

These days I thought of how the raids could be improved and these are my suggestions, I would like your opinions on it:

Change the raids from being creature-only and moving to a great still strike tower, codename “Raid Center”, where you can start a lobby for any creature (of the current raid roster);

• No more daily raids
    Instead of being tied to the days of the week, every raid should be selectable every day of the week, and the rewards should reset 7 days after you claim them;

• No “bloodline” raids
    There are cases, such as Trex-Indominus Rex-Indoraptor and Megalonyx-Megalotops, where you have both the base ingredient of an hybrid and the hybrid itself, I don’t see it working and they occupy space for other creatures more useful than one of the two, so I would suggest to remove the hybrid, unless said hybrid/super hybrid is needed for a longer bloodline;

• Common raids (?)
    I don’t really believe this would greatly improve the raids, but I thought that instead of doing the same hard battle over and over again for common and very few rare DNA you could simply grind a simple raid;

• Seasonal/Event raids
    As we saw with the mammoth raid, Ludia can program raids that are out of the current weekly rotation, so I would suggest raids for seasons (spring, summer, autumn and winter), particular weekly events (eg. Camp Cretaceous) and perhaps even for PvP seasons;

• New raids
    Now, time to analyze which creatures (I personally think) should be added and removed for an “optimal” roster:

Commons in the rare scenario where people like this idea and they get added, here are my suggestions: Phorusrhacos, Dilophosaurus Gen 2, Dracorex Gen 2, Inostracevia, Monolophosaurus Gen 2, Stygimoloch Gen 2 (lots of Gen 2 here), Stegosaurus.

Rares remove: Megalonyx, Bajadasaurus
add: Tuojiangosaurus, Nasutoceratops, Dimetrodon, Dilophosaurus, Spinosaurus

Epics remove: Postimetrodon, Megalotops
add: Wolly Mammoth, Kentrosaurus, Thylacotator, Sinoceratops, Monolophosaurus

Legendaries remove: none
add: Parasaurolophus Lux, Arctalces, Pyrritator

Uniques remove: none
add: Testacornibus, Skoonasaurus, Compsocaulus

As you saw I didn’t remove the Trex bloodline although I criticized it because it is iconic to the franchise and I feel like raids are also meant to represent not only creatures needed in the meta or hard to find/fuse, but also creatures of vital role in the series

10 Likes

I agree. I think raids should change at minimum every quarter. Besides that, I think they should encompass a greater variety of non-obtainable / event exclusive dinos.

How about a rare cervacles and arctodus raid?

omg megalotops is supposed to be hard dont remove the mega bloodline

1 Like