Suggestions !?

How about some suggestions guys. I would love to see:

#Gossip Girl
#Heroes
#The OC
#Supergirl or Arrow maybe?

Awesome suggestions!

How about Twilight but i like supergirl too that be nice

Yeah or Wonder Woman or… idk we need more empowering women games and stories !!! Pls…

How about Game of Thrones, or more stories amongst the horror line. Vampire stories or werewolves or the original horror four. (Nightmare on Elm street, Friday the 13th, Child’s Play, Halloween)

Continuing the discussion from Suggestions !?:

How about Vampire Diaries, or something like ‘step up’. Maybe something original like a comedy sitcom, for example the tv show ‘Mike & Molly’, ‘the 70show’, ‘modern family’. And of course, more horror is always a good one!

I want to suggest something. In a story if we don’t like the way our love interest looks, I think you should add an option to customize the love interest. :heart: Hope you take it in to consideration. :heart::heart:

I would also really like to see the vampire diaries/ the originals and probably teen wolf and supernatural.

I would love to see:

1. Vampire diaries
  2. Gossip girl
  3. Shadowhunters
  4. Avengers
  5. Maze runner
  6. The hunger games

I also think it would be cool if you had something like this ,on the actual app, where you could post ideas for stories

I also think valerian and the city of a thousand planets, and once upon a time stories would be cool

i am new how can i make a love story:heart_eyes:

Teen wolf would be a great addition please