Here are the summary of recent incorrect movesets that I was affected:
- Mortern Rex: Roar increase damage for 1 attack lasting 2 turns instead of 2 attacks lasting 2 turns.
- Arctovasilas / Ankylos Lux: Hostile glow only attack 1 opponent instead of all opponents
- Ankylos Lux: Hostile Glow does not cause vulnerable if opponent swap in Grypolyth.
- Parasauthops: Resilient Rampage Revenge does not remove Indotaurus cloak.
- Parasauthops: Fierce Swap in strike does not remove Ankylos Lux invisible shield but treated it as normal shield (50% reduction).
- Majundaboa: On escape dust cloud does not give shield in tournament.
These dinosaurs are the “products” of Ludia, the movesets are the specifications. We spend money and time to buy these product only to realize the reality does not tally with specifications. This is clearly fraud. And therefore is natural for us to demand refund / rectification and compensation.
Ludia please take note.