Ludia Forums

Suoni dinosauri del film / Dinosaur sounds from the movie

Ciao a tutti, non sarebbe meglio un nuovo aggiornamento per migliorare i suoni dei Dinosauri come nel film? Non tutti sono aggiornati bene. Cosa ne pensate, ad esempio. Il Dilophosaurus non è originale.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum friend, yours is a good idea!
I would actually hope to change some models instead of the sounds!

1 Like

Translation?
Also welcome to the forums

1 Like

Translated from Italian

Hi everyone, wouldn’t a new update be better to improve the Dinosaur sounds like in the movie? Not all of them are up to date well. What do you think, for example. Dilophosaurus is not original.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

3 Likes

Per me è bello avere un’altro giocatore italiano!

Translation:
For me it is nice to have another Italian player!

Hi @Andrea_Palla! Me and @Tommy_Paoli are the two other italian players in the forums! Also for the sound, you are right it should be updated, but those ones are very cool!
In italian:
Ciao @Andrea_Palla ! Io e @Tommy_Paoli siamo gli altri due giocatori italiani nei forum!
Per quanto riguarda il suono invece penso debba venire aggiornato, anche se quello attuale non è per niente male!
Ciao. Bye.

The voice of truth!

@Sara me and @Tommy_Paoli could be good italian translator maybe? :neutral_face:

Exact! :stadium:

cool idea!!!1
I would love a classic trex victory roar!!!
Translation:
bella idea !!!
Mi piacerebbe un classico ruggito della vittoria di trex !!!

1 Like

Yeah, that would be nice !!

Or even if their 2 velociraptor on the battle field they would the classic jp raptor call
translation:
O anche se i loro 2 velociraptor sul campo di battaglia chiamerebbero il classico jp raptor

How do you know italian mate? Or is it google translator?

2 Likes

I think google translator!
My English is bad so I have to use it all the time!

I never use Google Translator. NEVER.

Yep. I was told a 7th year student used Google translate to help him in an essay which was 1.5 pages long. He had 2 pages of corrections :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes yes, I believe it! :lying_face:

My mum speak italian and I come from France(close to italy)
But yeah I mostly use google translate since I only know a few word.

1 Like

In my opinion, learning Italian should be essential in schools!
Because it is the language derived from Latin!

1 Like

Like french or spanish.

1 Like