Superhybrid speculations!

Here are my guesses for the Dinos that have a chance at getting the superhybrid. All my opinion ofc. Red circle means a higher chance (imo) to get the superhybrid, and blue means the ones that I personally want to get it.

Also, if you’re wondering, the one I want the most to get it is eremo or egamma. Leaning more so to egamma though.

9 Likes

Please place your speculations down below!

2 Likes

Really rooting for Yoshi. Alloraptor Dimo Alanky Gry and Velos are nice too

4 Likes

I’m hoping for either kera alankylosaurus or egam honestly

9 Likes

we need more edaphocevia love around here!! give it a superhybrid already!!

3 Likes

I use it on my alt account. It needs a buff itself honestly…

2 Likes

As much as I would like alankylo to get a superhybrid, its just to much hope after the poll. Personally I think dimodac and kerato are the most likely to get hybrids because of that “2 new fierces” stuff

1 Like

I bet Alankylo is the oldest hybrid in the game that does not have a superhybrid yet. What class would it be though?

My bets are on Alankylosaurus. I would love to see a super-hybrid of it :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m betting on Alankylo, Dimo, or Allo to get the superhybrid.

I sadly have the feeling the teaser confirms that the “fan favorite” is actually ankylomoloch because its made of bumpy. If it isn’t yoshi i really wish it’s either alloraptor alanky or crocoduck because stegod forbid another para lux hybrid

2 Likes

Is Alankylo somebody’s favorite? I doubt it.

I’m pretty sure it was the 2nd most voted dino in the poll with Indotaurus

Can’t wait for the model to be a Trike/Anky with “wings” instead of the concept art

1 Like

There’s a lot of people out there that love alankylo. I almost ran it at one point, but the resilient nerf stopped me

1 Like

There are 29 hybrid creatures in need of super-hybrids now. For 2.13 my best guess would be Ankylomoloch.

2 Likes