Ludia Forums

Supply drop info tracker

The supply drop info isnt updating. Still showing the 10/40 bucks i collected before the daily update and 6kish coins. Green one stuck as well.

Hey Mjolnir416, there should be a reset timer above the resources when you tap on the “i” icon on the upper right corner of the Supply Drop. If you think you’re having issues with the display, could you try rebooting your game and see if that helps? Feel free to contact our support team with your support key here at support+forums@ludia.com as well, and our team would be happy to take a look.

Restart your app.

If I don’t restart my app, the supply drops don’t reset. Comes in handy if I didn’t max everything out the previous day.

Mine has also been stuck all day (orange on 1248/12400, 5/40, 1/1; green on 0/6200, 0/10, 0/1) even though I have been getting coins and have restarted the game several times.

This. Either it reset a second time and broke the tracker or it stopped recording what i got so there was effectively no cap. I know i got at least 60 bucks after i noticed it wasnt keeping track and some before hand.

I’m experiencing the same problem too. My supply drops get stuck at 4780/10500 and 35/40, and 2640/5200. Whats the deal, I need to know how close I am to max.