Supply drop keep spinning

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Supply drop keep spinning and failed to return to the map

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Spin the supply drops after you got maximum coins and items but hard cash
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: This happens after the latest update. After you got maximum coins and items but hard cash, then when the supply drop has nothing else to give out (difficult to get hard cash every time), it will keep spinning and failed to return to the map.

What type of device are you using: Android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I’ve had this happening since I started the game 18 months ago. Very frustrating

I played this game since its launch and I only encounter this after the latest update.

@Ronald this has nothing to do with cache. Since last update it’s happening.
I catch all rewards on a daily basis and when coin limit is reached and it’s missing some hard cash, orange supply drops start to have this problem. At least to me this is what happens.

1 Like

I have been having this issue for the last couple of weeks as well.

1 Like

Oh good it’s not just me. This started within the last update or so ago. Minimizing the app and reopening works but don’t tap that same supply drop it will just back out real fast.

1 Like

It’s excactly the same way for me. Very annoying.

Thanks for that tip.
It’s been driving me nuts.

1 Like

Same here … since last update I believe …
Most times occuring when coins are done

1 Like

Usually doesn’t work for me. It just keeps spinning.

This happens occasionally with the supply drops around my house, but I don’t think this ever happened with a drop that I encountered while travelling.

@Ronald no offense, but storage space for a supply drop? We probably all have plenty of gigabytes available. Clearing cache might be a temporary solution in some cases, but really, just tell the devs this is a problem.

1 Like