Ludia Forums

Supply drop respin failure

I’ve been having issues where I choose to watch the ad to spin the supply drop again but the video freezes and then when I finally get it to work again, the supply drop doesn’t give me any new loot. Not sure why.

Hello T-Wrecked, I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble receiving resources from the Supply Drop. There may be a few reasons for this.

1. It means you have reached the limit for all available resources at that Supply Drop.
  2. If you’ve moved away from the Supply drop while watching the video, a free spin will not be given.
  3. It is possible that your device was trying to load geo-location information, and couldn’t simultaneously load or buffer the video.

Other players seems to be experiencing something similar, and the advice from this thread may help you.

You can find the thread here:

If the issue persists, our support team would be glad to take a closer look at your account. Please feel free to contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com. It will be very helpful if you could also provide them with your Support Key.