Ludia Forums

Supply drops and dinos not appearing in my area

For the past few days no dinos or supply drops have appeared in my area, as soon as I get out of it everything appears. I used to be able to hit 5 supply drops from my house and now nothing. Is anyone else experience this problem?

Hey Capthwdy, could you take a screenshot of your map and send it over to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com. Our team would be happy to take a closer look. Please make sure to include your support key in the email as well. Thanks!

I have seen something similar.
If I start up the game, I see the roads and maps but no towers or dinos.
Once I move more than 50-100 meters, then suddenly everything shows up.

I did not see this earlier in the week, but have seen it yesterday and today.

Glad it’s not just me but everything also disappears when I get back home, even if the game is open.

I am also finding that after darting a dino that the towers and spawns disappear when I come back to the map. Sometimes they come back after 30 seconds, but most of the time you need to move across an area boundary before they come back.

This is a new bug that I haven’t seen before yesterday. With as often as we need to reboot the game to clear a lockup, this really compounds the issue.

I wrote the support team several days ago and have not heard anything. It is still a problem.

I’m sorry about that, @Capthwdy. Once our team gets a chance to see your email, they’ll try to get back to you ASAP.

I have the same problem since this afternoon. Didn’t try to move around but nothing shows on the map at places there are usually many drops

No dinosaurs or supply drops near my house, Work parks where I would walk or even at my friends neighborhood. used to be full of supply drops and a great selection of dinos.
here are some pics of what it looks like now . . .Screenshot_20190529-115038_JW%20Alive Screenshot_20190529-115029_JW%20Alive

I have more pics of other places that I would and even waited for 10 - 20 minutes for the nap to populate and it never did. 3 different parks are shown here, I am looking for another park to walk that has dinos and supply drops. However, as I was driving to work, I did drive through areas that were populated with dinosaurs and supply drops.