Supply Drops completely broken now 1-2-22

I have reset the game several times now in the last 20 minutes and supply drops just spin endlessly not giving anything. I have to kill the app and reload. And once reloaded I don’t receive the missing items. The game is definitely broken.

20 Likes

What he said.

6 Likes

Same problem, they just spin endlessly.
Support ticket raised, even tried reinstalling.

I don’t know how it’s possible to release a game that has more bugs after every update but hats off to your crack team of developers they manage it with out fail every time.

7 Likes

Apparently working on Apple but not Google. Google issue?

Same issue with iOS

2 Likes

for me it rotates without ende.system Android

1 Like

1st June 2022 after purchasing a couple of packs i am now also getting these issues with supply drops all are broken spinning endlessly making the game useless please fix now or tell me how i can get a full refund for the several purchases i have made!!!

1 Like

It may be related to them trying to fix the animation issues. Hopefully sorted soon.

Same here…

Mine just keep spinning, and spinning, and spinning…

homer-simpson-the-simpsons

6 Likes

I’m on iOS and am having the same issue. I tap on a Supply Drop and it just spins endlessly. I have to completely shutdown the game to get out of it. Tried restarting my phone, but it did not make a difference.

3 Likes

Restart doesnt work…what’s wrong with the supply drops…all of a sudden…
And more importantly are we gonna get an answer soon???

1 Like

No, I have the same problem on an iPad

Just to be known, there are other players that is reporting this under another chat. This issue needs to be fixed ASAP.

3 Likes

Same, I can’t even play anymore it’s so laggy and crashes constantly. I’m on iOS.

2 Likes

Same issue here on IOS.

2 Likes

I’m sure they probably have their best people on it right now :+1:

batman

3 Likes

Mine was laggy when it would spin , now completely broken . Paid for vip for the extra stuff from drops and now can’t even get them. But they will work on paywall fixes before game playability priorities im on apple iPhone 13 pro max so it isn’t hardware

4 Likes

Same for me on Android. Endless spinning and once that happens I can’t click on anything else. Add this to two in-app purchases two days ago which I still haven’t received despite Support saying they’re ‘looking into it’ and this game is starting to feel like a scam. Really not happy at all.

3 Likes

Same issue here

2 Likes