Supply Drops completely broken now 1-2-22

Same for me, as soon as I bought premium I can’t use supply drops without them going into an endless spin with no rewards. Have to crash out of the game and restart

If you wait about 30 seconds, the drop just vanishes and you can’t click anything

Same issue for me :frowning:

This game is full of bugs . Maybe its time for Universal studios to take away licence for Jurassic World / Park from Ludia because they this is not normal any more .

3 Likes

So I’m not crazy… Not yet… Can’t complete my Daily or Monthly. Spin,.spin, spin…

3 Likes

Same issue here

Same here….:face_with_spiral_eyes:

No everyone has it… It’s just a coincidence that you bought premium the same moment :frowning:

1 Like

Works again

• animation still broken but atleast can collect coins and everything

Mine isn’t just tried

Mind started working again after a good 100 resets. Last one I watched the ad for the darts and then was going to stop playing but decided to give one more try and it started working.

THANK YOU LUDIA!! appreciate the quick fix

1 Like

We have this problem again today!

Same issue here…ithought it was fixed

this has been an issue for months now :joy:

I’m having this issue too

same here and everyone in my alliance

1 Like

This game is full of bugs . Maybe its time for Universal studios to take away licence for Jurassic World / Park from Ludia because this is not normal any more .

1 Like

Yes I have the same! so frustrating :cold_face:

Also happening for me on an iPhone. Have force-quit & restarted the app several times to no avail.